Friday, July 16, 2010

Winners

I was gutted when I got injured in the first game of the soccer season and it has been bloody difficult to go down and just watch the guys play week in and week out.

BUT

They say the beer tastes better when you win, and today we won the league. YAY go the boys!!!!!

2 photos - the first is the winning goal (see the ball in the back of the net) and the second pic is of the team - looking pretty happy and enjoying the beer.

 


Standing L-R, Sterlo, Jimmy, Pricy, Aaron, Gordy, Scott, Grant, Carl, Me, Webby, Mick and AB
Sitting L-R, Digger, Chris, Geno and Phil.

Winners: 2010 - Masters Division 4, Mainland Football League

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you! I am sharing your joy:) Thanks for sharing the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,

    No worries at all - we were very happy to win and I knd of feel part of the team, even though I only played 60 minutes of the first game of the season.

    cheers,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete