Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Don’t you just love it when a plan comes together?

I’ve been working on something for the last month or so and 2 days ago it finally happened.

The travel business that I own is kind of like a franchise model and we have 10 of these offices covering the city. We all work very well together for the “good of the brand” which is awesome and it’s also great to have the opportunity to see the other owners on a regular basis.

Anyway:

The local Triathlon Club is having a “Festival of Triathlon” race day comprising a number of different races from absolute beginners through to an elite race (and everything in between) – they have been looking for a naming sponsor and we are it.

This is awesome and will be a win-win for us all I’m sure. I’ll put a link to the website when it’s all up and running in a few weeks so you can see what it’s all about but in the interim, here’s a couple of pictures of where the event will be held.


Enjoy







That's me in the middle (with the swim cap in my hand)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks like a beautiful place to have a Tri Festival! Gorgeous pictures:) I have a feeling that you are going to have so much fun and you are going to do so well! Looking forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie - thanks for that and it is an amazing setting.

    The festival should be great, it's down for the 19th of December and the website should be up in a few weeks - I'll keep you posted.

    cheers,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete