Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rarotonga International Triathlon.mp4



I’ve entered the Rarotonga International Triathlon and I’m taking a group of clients as well – I have 8 people joining us so it should be a great time.

This will be the longest tri that I have attempted but I really can’t pass up the opportunity to do this and have a holiday on a Pacific Island. The full details can be found on the website - http://www.rarotri.info/ and here is a short video of last year’s event.

Enjoy – I intend to and am looking forward to this trip for sure !!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This sounds like a great opportunity for a challenging race in a gorgeous location! Have fun with this one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, thanks for that and you betcha ya!!!

    Check the place out of google earth - search rarotonga, cook islands and zoom in on tghe bottom right corner of the island, Muri Beach. That's where the swim will be and then it's a cycle around the whole island - can't wait

    ReplyDelete