Thursday, November 4, 2010

Friday Post

I went for a bike ride last Sunday morning with a mate and I said to him that I wasn’t feeling the best so we kept it short and only did 30km, I got a puncture halfway through so it was good to have a short rest. Got home and pretty much spent the rest of the day with my ass well and truly “parked on the couch” – felt like my whole body ached and I was off work on Monday and Tuesday and have been feeling quite sick all week.


Typical as I have the first race of the tri season on Sunday and I’ve been looking forward to it for ages and I feel like crap!!!!!

I’ll post a report next week with photos so wish me luck as I plan to race – I have a small “wager” with a friend of mine as to who will come first and I really don’t want to use being sick as an excuse.

Roll on Sunday morning!!!!!

(here’s a pic from the event last year - my first triathlon and my goal was to finish )

2 comments:

  1. I hope you start to feel better soon. I hate it when I don't feel good but really want to workout. Grrr!

    That is a great picture of you finishing your first Tri:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie - thanks for that.

    Race report and photos for the race yesterday is nearly ready, just waiting on the official results to come through.

    cheers,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete