Thursday, September 24, 2009

Work

Have you ever heard the saying that you either – “Work to live or Live to Work”
It’s Friday afternoon and I’m sitting at my desk working, the job that I love, so the saying that applies to me – “I live to work”.

Of course it helps that I own the place and I get to travel as part of my job. I have great staff and I took everyone away for a weekend on a 3 night cruise out of Sydney, Australia a few weeks ago. This was a reward to them for a job well done over the last year, we all had a great time and it was well worth the investment.

I believe in Karma, both in and out of the water
I believe you reap what you sow
I believe that you should treat people with respect, the way that you would like to be treated

I’m on the countdown until the water warms up enough to get in without the ice cream headaches – I’m guessing it’ll be about 3 weeks. I’ll keep you posted.

Can’t wait !!

No comments:

Post a Comment