Thursday, May 2, 2013

I did it


Holy Crap - I did it !!!


I've been "absent" for a longtime as the last post was in Nov 2011 and it's interesting reading back over the old posts.
The last one was about me trying to qualify for the World Age Group Triathlon Champs to be held in Auckland in 2012 - well, that didn't work and it's been and gone.

BUT

I went back to the national champs the following year and "smashed it bro" (meaning I did it) and quailified for the 2013 World Age Groups Champs to be held in London in September. YEAH !!!

Very excited and still buzzing. I am so new to this wonderful sport and I have so much to learn but to have achieved this goal - I'm very "chuffed"


Here is a couple of pics from the National Champs - enjoy




2 comments:

  1. Well that is awesome!!

    (I took a long break too, only came back a few months ago.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jill - so very excited !!!!!
      Glad you're back as well !!!

      Delete