Monday, March 14, 2011

ABC's of Travel/Surf Guy

A welcome relief from the earthquake posts - here's a light hearted look at me.

Enjoy

A. Age: 44, will be 45 in July but have had heaps of comments since I have lost a bit of weight that I look like I’m early 30’s (which I like!!)


B. Bed size: Super King – love it but I don’t seem to get much between my wife and the dogs, I get only a small section.

C. Chore you dislike: dusting, hate it, always have, always will

D. Dogs: Papillion’s – we have 2, Oscar (black and white) and Rusty (red and white) – they rule our roost

E. Essential start to your day: sugar free V (don’t do hot drinks)

F. Favourite colour: yellow, my car, tee shirts, road ID – if only I could get a yellow bike I’d be set!!

G. Gold or silver: White gold.

H. Height: 6 foot

I. Instruments you play(ed): never have – you might say that I’m “musically challenged”

J. Job title: Company Director – we own a travel agency

K. Kids: never will, not interested, don’t like them

L. Live: Christchurch, New Zealand

M. Mom’s name: Geraldine

N. Nicknames: don’t have one but in the 80’s when you could only put a 3 letter name on space invaders when you got the high score – I’d put “Bob”

O. Overnight hospital stays: Yes. Last one was last year, knee surgery

P. Pet peeves: People who are late (I’m never late) and people who moan about stuff – either shut the f&*%k up or change it – easy?

Q. Quote from a movie: “Goose, it’s time to buzz the tower” – Top Gun

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: I have a brother 2 years younger than me and a sister 2 years younger than him – sister has 2 kids.

T. Time you wake up: 6.00am weekends as well (we have small puppies) – I am a morning person

U. Underwear: McPherson Men briefs (Elle McPherson)

V. Vegetables you don’t like: sprouts and broccoli

W. What makes you run late: nothing, I always leave plenty of “wiggle” room.

X. X-rays you’ve had: both knees, ankle, back, shoulder, hands, wrists and hip – yeah, pretty much all of me – I had a head on smash on a motorbike (with a car) when I was 18

Y. Yummy food you make: I cook a mean BBQ

Z. Zoo animal favourites: love the tigers

3 comments:

  1. Top Gun= Classic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jill - yep, it is a classic and I love it.
    It brings back so many funny memories I'm laughing now just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't like broccoli? For shame!! :-)

    ReplyDelete