Thursday, August 26, 2010

Friday Post

Talk about a crazy few weeks – it’s been so busy at work that I really don’t know which way is up.

I took some time out the other day and drove down to the beach – it was a beautiful cold sunny winters day and took these 2 pictures. I can’t wait for summer to arrive and by all accounts I should be back in the water in about 6-8 weeks – yehaaaaaaa!!!!!

Got a new set of carbon aerobars for my bike so hope to get out for a ride tomorrow morning early.

Time to put the head back down and get some more crap off my desk – Have a great weekend, enjoy the pics.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about crazy weeks....welcome to my world:) It must be pretty exciting to know that you will be able to be back in the water in a few weeks! Great pictures:) Enjoy that bike ride! Take care and have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete